Sunday 11 January 2015

Young love.

I fell in love,
I caught up with life.
I experienced the wonderful tingling feelings,
the ones the songs and books talked about.
It's another mistake I made,
but it felt good.
I fell in a good way.
I came back from the pothole of lust.
I did not shed a tear.
My heart felt like it tore,
but it healed up pretty fast,
I'm not fully healed,
memories they still haunt me,
but I grew, I know it's not worth to cry for.
For I gave more than enough,
and he did not.
Mistakes.
But no regrets.
It's beautiful after all, to date, discover and experience love.
Young love, beautiful.
The part where two people parts,
may seem saddening,
but that's what makes the whole thing breathtaking, breathless.
It's the beauty of young, fragile and mysterious love.
Crush, lust, tingles, desire.
You experience it all, no shame saying it.
yes, I've experienced it.
I'm not yet mature and I can never say I'm mature.
But I learnt, I start up again.
It's a beautiful 2015.
God bless me.
And you too, my best friend.
My old love.
Bless you.
We can find a better life apart.
And thanks for having me.
Loves, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment